Yao (Marc) Wang 王尧
|Birthday||June 30, 1995|
|Skills||Python, MATLAB, C++, JS, Git, Bash|
|Languages||Mandarin(native), English(TOEFL 98), German(B1)|
- Wei, Z.; Wang, Y.; Yi, H.; Chen, Y.; Wang, G. Semantic 3D Reconstruction with Learning MVS and 2D Segmentation of Aerial Images. Appl. Sci. 2020, 10, 1275. View Paper
- Chen Y, Wang Y, Lu P, et al. Large-Scale Structure from Motion with Semantic Constraints of Aerial Images[C]//Chinese Conference on Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision (PRCV). Springer, Cham, 2018: 347-359. View Paper
- Hu T, Wang Y, Chen Y, et al. Sobel Heuristic Kernel for Aerial Semantic Segmentation[C]//2018 25th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP). IEEE, 2018: 3074-3078. View Paper
- Wang, Yao, David Shattuck, Jeffrey Saver, David Liebeskind, and Fabien Scalzo. “Abstract TP55: Spatio-temporal Flow Tractography (SFT) for Evaluation of Collateral Patterns in Acute Stroke.” Stroke 48, no. suppl_1 (2017): ATP55-ATP55. View Paper
- Ding Y, Nicolescu M, Farmer D, Wang Y, Bebis G, Scalzo F. Tensor Voting Extraction of Vessel Centerlines from Cerebral Angiograms. InInternational Symposium on Visual Computing 2016 Dec 12 (pp. 35-44). Springer, Cham. View Paper
- Devils in Semantic Segmentation View Paper
- Semantic Segmentation Refinement Based on Image Time Series Context View Paper
Peking University, Beijing, China Sept.2013 – present
- B.S in Intelligence Science and Technology
- M.S in Computer Science
Peking University, Beijing, China Sept. 2016 – present
Student Researcher Manager : Yisong Chen
- Familiar with the theory of edge detection, multi-view stereo and semantic segmentation.
- Skilled in the workflow of semantic segmentation and depth estimation tasks, capable of efficiently providing pyTorch implementation contingent on the network structure diagram described in the paper
- Designed the protocol and labeled the urban drone semantic segmentation Dataset Urban Drone Dataset(UDD)
- Reduced the feature matching errors by segmentation information to enhance the performance of sparse reconstruction, which was published in PRCV 2018
- Built a semantic reconstruction pipeline based on OpenMVS, R-Mvsnet and Deeplab, which was published in Applied Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA Jun. 2016 - Sept. 2016
Summer Intern Manager: Fabien Scalzo
- Became familiar with voxel construction and visualization method for blood flow in MR images
- Became familiar with the MATLAB image processing toolbox, especially image morphing and filtering
Beijing Yidian Technology Co.,Ltd., Beijing, China July. 2017 – May. 2018
- Engaged in laravel(php) structure by using MVC / MVVM software developing pattern, learned and practiced languages including Vue.JS, JQuery and Wechat Miniprogram.
- Lead the develop team of 8 members (2 full-time, 6 part-time)
Student Union of school of EECS, Beijing, China Sept. 2015 – Jun. 2016
- Founder of HackPKU, which attracted over 200 participants from PKU, THU, NYU and more universities.
- Applauded by the leaders of the college, it has been hosted for three times since and has become an iconic yearly event in our department.
- The main sponsoring companies of the event include IBM, Microsoft, Sensetime, Nsfocus, QCloud, Umeng+ and Sohu.